Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) 43 Grade is a premium quality cement manufactured from world renowned Narzi limestone. Made using next generation German Technology, the 43 Grade cement develops high early strength as well as high ultimate strength.
- Superior quality ensures substantial savings in cement consumption
- Development of very high compressive strength in early stages helps in early de-shuttering
- Superior resistance to sulphate attack due to less C3a content
- Low alkali content in cement provides protection against alkali aggregate reaction
- High fineness results in better workability enduring dense, durable concrete
- High early strength facilitates speedy construction
- Suitable for residential, commercial, industrial structures, bridges and dams, highways, high-rise buildings, runways etc.
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Recommended for all types of RCC structures, concrete blocks, electric poles, paver blocks etc.